Cosmetic Dentistry – Beautiful Smiles
There has been much advancement in dental care and now there really is no excuse for not having a beautiful smile. Whether you want to simply have the best smile with what you have or the smile of your dreams – we can give you the smile you want.
Cosmetic dentistry, according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, is comprehensive oral care that combines art and science to optimally improve dental health, aesthetics and function.
Today’s common cosmetic dental treatment options include:
- Veneers are ultra-thin custom-made laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth. Read More
- Implants are titanium bio compatible posts that are placed in the bone to which we are able to affix a natural looking tooth. Read More
- Invisalign is a thin clear Orthodontic tray that acts like a tooth brace and works to correct crooked teeth Read More
- Whitening or Tooth Bleaching is the most commonly prescribed cosmetic dental procedure. Read more
- Gum Recontouring is a cosmetic dental procedure that raises and sculpts the gum line. Read more
- Enamel Shaping removes parts of the contouring enamel to improve the appearance of the tooth. Read More
- Bonding is an option for chipped or cracked teeth. Read More
- Full Mouth Reconstruction is for patients who have severe dental problems that often require a full-mouth reconstruction. Read More
“Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh